Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy Summer for this Photographer in Miami

It's been a little while since I've posted a blog and that is because I have been keeping myself very busy (thankfully.) Now that I have some time I would like to share with you some of the photographs from the Summer.

One big job and opportunity for me was from Puma. They needed a photographer in Miami to shoot one of their store employees around town for a brochure that will be produced and given to people staying at the new W Hotel in Fort Lauderdale.




Another great opportunity I had was to be the photographer on a shoot inv0lving firemen from South Florida. The shoot was commissioned by Sperian which is a company that makes protective gear for firemen. It was a hot Miami Summer afternoon and the men were training in temperatures of up to 750 degrees.




I had a photo shoot with local Miami record label Point Blank City involving their top rapper Spoat...


and the label's CEO Danilo...



And I finally got some time to finish a photograph that was taken after my father had beaten throat cancer...

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!
    This blog is very good and very useful to give excellent information about photography services. Thank you very much for sharing these information and pictures.
    Miami photographers

    ReplyDelete