Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Miami Street Fahion


This week I found myself in Miami Beach on Lincoln Road asking strangers on the street to allow me to photograph them for a fashion story. The client needed 20 males and 20 females who displayed a unique or local fashion sense and it was my job to get the shots. Every so often I am pushed out of my comfort zone and encouraged to reach out to people at random. At first this makes me uneasy, but once the ice is broken I always find myself asking "why don't I do stuff like this more often?"

Sure, I received some cold shoulders but that is expected and can easily be brushed off. The people who allowed me to photograph them have my gratitude and the best of the bunch were posted online at Miami Fashion Photos.

Also, don't forget to check out the Miami Photograph of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment